are you looking for a way to delete unremovable files from your computer? And also your computer is running too slow. don’t worry this post is about removing unremovable files from your computer. cleaning your ram. and also I will give you some useful shortcuts for the keyboard. It’s mean this is the post based on computer tricks.
How to Remove unremovable files from your computer
there are many files in your computer you can delete some files
but some files are unremovable
but you want to remove them but when you try to remove you got the error
so don’t worry here is a tip on how to delete unremovable files from your
- go start menu and restart your computer
- press the f8 button between starting the computer. you have to press f8 when your computer name will appear on your screen.
- now a new window will display. from this window click select safe mode.
- after entering the safe mode you can delete the files that are unremovable.
computer tricks how to clean The RAM of your computer or Laptop.
if your computer is running very slow. then you can improve your computer speed by cleaning your computer speed. there are many software’s you can use to clean your RAM. but I will teach you how to make your own RAM Cleaner. follow our steps to make your own RAM cleaner.
- go to the run by press WIN+R.
- into the run type notepad and press the enter button.
- it will open a notepad. now copy and paste the following text into the notepad. FreeMem=Space(51200000) this code is for 512 MB RAM. if your ram is more than 512 MB then you can use the following codes. FreeMem=Space(102400000) if your RAM is 1GBFreeMem=Space(204800000) if your RAM is 2GB
FreeMem=Space(409600000) if your RAM is 4GB
- save this file in VBS extension. you can save in VBS format by selecting VBS from the save as type.
- after saving this you need to create another file. so with the same method create a VBS file with the following code. mystring=(80000000).
- now open both files one by one. it will clean your computer RAM.
make your computer run faster by removing temp files
your computer can be run faster by removing temp files. temp files are temporary files that stored on your computer. those files are located in the temp folder.
- go to the start menu click on the run button. or press WIN+R to open the run window.
- type %temp% and press the enter button.
- now a new window will pop pup.
- select all files by pressing CTL+A and delete all files from this folder.
useful keyboard shortcuts
|Win||press window key to open start menu|
|win+m||apply to minimize all opened windows|
|win+L||press keys to lock keyboard|
|win+R||apply to open run dialog box|
|win+shift+m||apply to maximize all opened windows|
|win+E||press keys to open my computer|
|win+F||press keys to open search option|
|win+U||apply keys to open utility manager|
|win+D||press keys to view desktop minimize all windows|
|win+F1||to view detail window help page|
|win+pause||to view system properties dialog box|
|win+tab||move through taskbar programs|
|win+f4||press keys to close active programs|
|alt+enter||apply to open properties of selected item|
|alt+spacebar||open system menu of active window|
|alt+spacebar+n||to minimize active program|
|alt+spacebar+x||to maximize active program|
|alt+spacebar+m||to move active program|
That’s it. I hope all computer tricks you read in this post was useful for you.