Mobile view is really important for your blog. Because every visitor is not using laptop or computer. If you blog has a mobile view then mobile users can also easily access your blog. The Mobile view is better because it’s simple and it can be load faster on a mobile phone. Blogger allows you to show the different template in mobile view. And in this post, I will show you how to change blogger mobile view. Also read this: how to automatically share your post on your google account.
Change Blogger Mobile View.
- Go to the blogger.com and log in your account.
- Select your blog. and from your blog dashboard click on template.
- From the next window click on the gear icon.
- Now a new popup will appear. From this popup click on the arrow icon to check the next and preview template.
- Select a template that you want to show in mobile devices. And click on the save button.
That’s it the mobile view of your blog is changed. Now visit your blog from your mobile phone and see how is it looking. That was the post on how to change blogger mobile view. I hope that was useful for you. If you face any problem you can ask me here by dropping your comments below.